Sat, Dec 28|
Juniper Stones Gallery
Post Holiday Decompress Breathwork
Decompress after the Holiday and go in the New Year Refreshed
Time & Location
Dec 28, 2019, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM PST
Juniper Stones Gallery, 1077 Market St, Redding, CA 96001, USA
About the Event
Decompress after the Holiday and go in the New Year Refreshed! The Holiday's are filled with Gratitude, Joy & Love. BUT there can also be added tension and stress. The shopping rush, food prep and family (we love them to the moon & back) can be triggering. The old stories, the old wounds and the feeling of needing to be perfect can leave us feeling heavy and gritty. Slow down. Treat yourself. You Deserve It!
In this workshop you will experience your power - Breathwork will allow the mind to relax so you can access the wisdom of your body. Learn how to use your breath as a powerful healing tool. Release energetic blocks, transform stress, unresolved emotions and self-defeating patterns.
Breathwork is an active meditation technique that uses the breath to purge the body and nervous system of emotional debris.
Physically and emotionally detoxifying, Breathwork is a healing modality like no other. It has the power to remove stuck emotions and relieve physical pain with such efficiency it is often referred to as a “miracle” by those who experience it. Beyond deep breathing, Breathwork is an ancient technology for cleansing the soul and restoring health, balance, and vitality back to the body.
Benefits and experiences of Breathwork:
• Spontaneous Clarity, Connection & Consciousness
• Deep Healing of Wounds, Grief, and Traumas
• Release resistance, Stress & Anxiety
• Transform negative habits, thoughts, and emotions
• Awaken to the truth of who you really are
• The release of toxins from the cells of the body
• Access to unlimited energy, insight & creativity
• Unconditional self-love and more loving relationships
• Experience emotional breakthroughs and balance
• Relief from physical tension, aches & pain
• Overwhelming feelings of joy, freedom & peace
Just to name a few!
A deeply meditative, healing and motivating experience.
What to Bring:
·An Open Heart & Mind
No previous experience necessary, come as you are - dress for comfort