Sat, Oct 26|
Juniper Stones Gallery
New Moon Breathwork + Intention Setting
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2019, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
Juniper Stones Gallery, 1077 Market St, Redding, CA 96001, USA
About the Event
The new moon also known as the dark moon is the first of 8 phases. It marks the beginning and is abundant with unseen and untapped potentials. In the lunar dance around the earth, it is considered the lovers embrace when the sun and moon are in the same sign.
This passionate embrace in Scorpio is the most intense and powerful night for magik. The veil between dimensions is at its thinnest, making this moon cycle the most intriguing and mysterious. Visitations from the other side are common, shadow work is encouraged, mystical moments are unavoidable.
The spirit of Scorpio insists that you plummet the depths to confront your fears, slay your dragons and claim your power. Intentions made during this dark moon are supported by your ancestors and spirits that have crossed over.
Join us as we commune with spirits and ancestors. Breathe into the mystery of life and death. Become one with the great mystery. -
In these workshops you will experience your power - Breathwork will allow the mind to relax so you can access the wisdom of your body. Learn how to use your breath as a powerful healing tool. Release energetic blocks, transform stress, unresolved emotions and self-defeating patterns.
Benefits and experiences of Breathwork:
• Spontaneous clarity, connection & consciousness
• Deep healing of wounds, grief, and traumas
• Release resistance, stress & anxiety
• Transform negative habits, thoughts, and emotions
• Awaken to the truth of who you really are
• The release of toxins from the cells of the body
• Access to unlimited energy, insight & creativity
• Unconditional self-love and more loving relationships
• Experience emotional breakthroughs and balance
• Relief from physical tension, aches & pain
• Overwhelming feelings of joy, freedom & peace
Just to name a few!
A deeply meditative, healing and motivating experience.
What to Bring:
·Eye Covering (optional)
·An Open Heart & Mind
No previous experience necessary, come as you are - dress for comfort