Mt Shasta Breathwork
Time & Location
About the Event
For registration and availability please contact Ilona Lazar (503) 891-2263 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In these workshops you will experience your power - Breathwork will allow the mind to relax so you can access the wisdom of your body. Learn how to use your breath as a powerful healing tool. Release energetic blocks, transform stress, unresolved emotions and self-defeating patterns.
Benefits and experiences of Breathwork:
• Spontaneous clarity, connection & consciousness
• Deep healing of wounds, grief, and traumas
• Release resistance, stress & anxiety
• Transform negative habits, thoughts, and emotions
• Awaken to the truth of who you really are
• The release of toxins from the cells of the body
• Access to unlimited energy, insight & creativity
• Unconditional self-love and more loving relationships
• Experience emotional breakthroughs and balance
• Relief from physical tension, aches & pain
• Overwhelming feelings of joy, freedom & peace
Just to name a few!
A deeply meditative, healing and motivating experience.
What to Bring:
·Eye Covering (optional)
·An Open Heart & Mind
No previous experience necessary, come as you are - dress for comfort