Sun, Dec 22|
Juniper Stones Gallery
Holiday De-Stress Breathwork + Winter Solstice Fire Ceremony
Come De-Stress the Body & Mind from the holiday hustle & bustle and Celebrate the Winter Solstice
Time & Location
Dec 22, 2019, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM PST
Juniper Stones Gallery, 1077 Market St, Redding, CA 96001, USA
About the Event
Come De-Stress the Body & Mind from the holiday hustle & bustle and Celebrate the Winter Solstice with a Fire Release Ceremony (weather permitting).
We will be writing down EVERYTHING WE WANT TO LET GO OF AND BURNING IT AS A SYMBOL OF RELEASE!
Probably the most important spiritual meaning of the winter solstice is that this is a time meant to reflect and recreate yourself.
Celebrate the Winter Solstice and release 2019 to make room for an amazing 2020! Could there be a more perfect way to enter the new year?
In this workshop you will experience your power - Breathwork will allow the mind to relax so you can access the wisdom of your body. Learn how to use your breath as a powerful healing tool. Release energetic blocks, transform stress, unresolved emotions and self-defeating patterns.
Breathwork is an active meditation technique that uses the breath to purge the body and nervous system of emotional debris.
Physically and emotionally detoxifying, Breathwork is a healing modality like no other. It has the power to remove stuck emotions and relieve physical pain with such efficiency it is often referred to as a “miracle” by those who experience it. Beyond deep breathing, Breathwork is an ancient technology for cleansing the soul and restoring health, balance, and vitality back to the body.
Benefits and experiences of Breathwork:
• Spontaneous Clarity, Connection & Consciousness
• Deep Healing of Wounds, Grief, and Traumas
• Release resistance, Stress & Anxiety
• Transform negative habits, thoughts, and emotions
• Awaken to the truth of who you really are
• The release of toxins from the cells of the body
• Access to unlimited energy, insight & creativity
• Unconditional self-love and more loving relationships
• Experience emotional breakthroughs and balance
• Relief from physical tension, aches & pain
• Overwhelming feelings of joy, freedom & peace
Just to name a few!
A deeply meditative, healing and motivating experience.
What to Bring:
·An Open Heart & Mind
No previous experience necessary, come as you are - dress for comfort