Fri, Dec 13|
Juniper Stones Gallery
Full Moon Release Breathwork @ Juniper Stones Gallery
Release 2019 & Create Space for 2020
Time & Location
Dec 13, 2019, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM PST
Juniper Stones Gallery, 1077 Market St, Redding, CA 96001, USA
About the Event
The Full Moon can cause us to feel a little "off" or "out of whack" (as my mother likes to say). It even affects the tides of the great oceans. Very powerful to say the least. It is also a great time to purge or let go of what is no longer serving us. Come Breathe amongst a plethora of powerful crystals & precious stones. Let this supportive space hold you as you release any energetic burdens of 2019. Claim your power. Call in what your heart desires. Join us on the last Full Moon of the Year.
In this workshop you will experience your power - Breathwork will allow the mind to relax so you can access the wisdom of your body. Learn how to use your breath as a powerful healing tool. Release energetic blocks, transform stress, unresolved emotions and self-defeating patterns.
Breathwork is an active meditation technique that uses the breath to purge the body and nervous system of emotional debris.
Physically and emotionally detoxifying, Breathwork is a healing modality like no other. It has the power to remove stuck emotions and relieve physical pain with such efficiency it is often referred to as a “miracle” by those who experience it. Beyond deep breathing, Breathwork is an ancient technology for cleansing the soul and restoring health, balance, and vitality back to the body.
Benefits and experiences of Breathwork:
• Spontaneous Clarity, Connection & Consciousness
• Deep Healing of Wounds, Grief, and Traumas
• Release resistance, Stress & Anxiety
• Transform negative habits, thoughts, and emotions
• Awaken to the truth of who you really are
• The release of toxins from the cells of the body
• Access to unlimited energy, insight & creativity
• Unconditional self-love and more loving relationships
• Experience emotional breakthroughs and balance
• Relief from physical tension, aches & pain
• Overwhelming feelings of joy, freedom & peace
Just to name a few!
A deeply meditative, healing and motivating experience.
What to Bring:
·An Open Heart & Mind
No previous experience necessary, come as you are - dress for comfort